"Breezes o'er the ocean play,
Speed a barque upon its way;
Sails all spread, it skims the seas,
Running swiftly 'fore the breeze".
Not for a long time here? Cruise passengers can explore the shore with our day tour itineraries.
Adventure to Russia starts from Kaliningrad region, if you are on board the cruise ship!
By taking a shore excursion you are allowed to go on a tour without a visa!
We are fully authorized to provide shore excursions for travelers coming to Kaliningrad region by cruise ships. Our team can create an itinerary of shore excursions and activities tailored to your needs and wishes.
* Brilliant local guides who speak fluent English
* Easy booking and high standards
* Comfortable air-conditioned new minivans
* Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace - for those wishing a private tour
* Special itineraries for people with mobility problems
* Guaranteed return to your ship on time
* Full refund if your ship doesn't port for any reason
At present Kaliningrad region has one operating port of call in Baltiysk which is used both by cargo and cruise ships (LOA - 250m, draft 9.1 9.3).
The good news is our region's potential grows and a new marine passenger terminal in Pionerskiy is under construction! With approved project in May 2016 it is planned to be opened in 2021 (LOA – 360m, draft 9.1 9.3).
Welcome to visit Kaliningrad region on board a cruiseship!
Experience all its beauty by taking one of our 1-day tours and you will see what makes this land - Baltic Russia so special and unique!
It’s quite easy to travel further afield from the cruise ship terminal. In less than an hour, you can enjoy local cuisine and cultural life in Kaliningrad! Other must-see destinations of Amber Land are also within reach.