Kaliningrad-Zelenogradsk - back to the ship
Price - 100 EUR per person
Comfortable minivan (per 20 people max)
Professional local guide and driver
Lunch in a local excellent restaurant
Museums (Cathedral with organ music concert)
Water Tower in Zelenogradsk
Pick up from terminal and return to your ship
Depending on your cruise schedule
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
HOW LOCALS SPEND WEEKEND
Within 3h city tour you will see the most interesting attractions of Kaliningrad and get a deep understanding of Kaliningrad’s unique history and people! Lunch will be on the way to Zelenogradsk in a medieval gorgeous place. After lunch you will enjoy a panoramic view from the Water Tower (XIX cent.). Be welcomed to visit the Orthodox church in Zelenogradsk, walk along the promenade and a central street with old buildings. Learn about Cranz's history, how in the German time it got a status of a 'royal resort'.
Baltic Russia Tours will make your stay happy in Kaliningrad region!
- Gothic-style Cathedral with entrance to the organ hall, Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb
- Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
- Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
- Water Tower in Zelenogradsk
- 1h walk along Zelenogradsk promenade
During a city tour from a comfort of your vehicle you will also see:
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
- Magnificent Upper Lake Area with Dona Tower which hosts the Amber Museum
- Rossgarten, King’s and Friedland Gate
- House of Soviets Area, King’s Castle excavation site