Kaliningrad-Kaliningrad suburbs (village) - back to the ship
Comfortable minivan (per 5 people max)
Professional local guide
Lunch (Russian cuisine in a Russian village) with a hospitality of a local host
Local Russian activities in a village
Pick up from terminal and return to your ship
Depending on your cruise schedule
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
RUSSIAN DEREVNYA TOUR
A short city tour and a pleasant meeting in the village with the friendly locals, a bite of Russian pickled veggies and a sip of local drinks are waiting for you on this tour.
Within 2-3h city tour you will see the most interesting attractions of Kaliningrad and get a deep understanding of Kaliningrad’s unique history and people! Our Baltic Russia local guides will absolutely deliver you a special experience!
The tour is for max 5 people. Contact us for more information!
- Gothic-style Cathedral with entrance to the organ hall, Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb
- Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
- Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
- Nearby Russian village where you will enjoy the Russian cuisine, hospitality of a local host, try lots of Russian activities and listen to lots of interesting stories
During a city tour from a comfort of your vehicle you will also see:
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
- Magnificent Upper Lake Area with Dona Tower which hosts the Amber Museum
- Rossgarten, King’s and Friedland Gate
- House of Soviets Area, King’s Castle excavation site