Kaliningrad-Curonian Spit- back to the ship
Comfortable minivan (20 people max)
Professional local guide and driver
Lunch in a local excellent restaurant with medieval interior
Pick up from terminal and return to your ship
Depending on your cruise schedule
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
INSPIRED BY CITY AND POWERED BY NATURE
This tour is a perfect solution for those who would like to see a combination of a "city" culture and a nature beauty. Within 2h Kaliningrad city tour you will look at the city through a local’s eyes and feel its real atmosphere. Then you will enjoy lunch on the way to the Curonian Spit - the Unesco World Heritage Site!
And after lunch stunning views of the Curonian Spit (Dancing Forest and Dunes) will inspire you for the rest of the day!
- Gothic-style Cathedral with entrance to the organ hall, Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb
- Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
- Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
During a city tour from a comfort of your vehicle you will also see:
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
- Magnificent Upper Lake Area with Dona Tower which hosts the Amber Museum
- Rossgarten, King’s and Friedland Gate
- House of Soviets Area, King’s Castle excavation site