8 Hours (approximately)
- Luxury vehicle (20 people max)
- Professional local guide and driver
- Lunch at a local chic restaurant during the tour
- Questions/answers time with a guide at the restaurant
- 2 museums (Cathedral - concert hall, Koenigsberg Fort )
- Pick up from terminal and return to your ship
Depending on your cruise schedule
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
A TASTE of PRussia
Kaliningrad is our beloved home. A small, cozy and at the same time dynamic city being developed so rapidly within the past few years and begging to be explored... A mixture of German, Soviet and Russian architecture, the sights of medieval history, red-bricked fortification, local people who love and respect German history - this is all Kaliningrad!
You will see inside the heart and soul of our city and come to realize just why we love Kaliningrad! A perfect way to start any Kaliningrad visit!
- Fishing Village, Kant's Island, Immanuel Kant's Tomb and Koenigsberg Cathedral
- Koenigsberg Fort - the best fort for visiting in Kaliningrad
- Neo-Gothic Style fortifications of the city - City Gates (Brandenburg Gate, Rossgarten Gate, Zakhaim Gate, King's Gate)
- Delicious lunch in one of the greatest restaurants in Kaliningrad
- A special sight of the XIII century in the suburbs of Kaliningrad with special indoor atmosphere that touches your soul