Transfer by minivan from Gdansk + 5h tour in Kaliningrad + Transfer back to Gdansk the same day
Whole day (it is possible to use the transfer back the next day, if you would like to stay overnight in Kaliningrad)
- Luxury minivan with driver (per 20 people max)
- Professional local guide who will be guiding you in the city for 5h
- Free time in Kaliningrad - any duration requested by you
- Tour program - depends on your wishes, customized to your needs
- Questions/answers time with a guide at the restaurant during lunch break
- Pick up from requested place in Gdansk at requested time (we recommend: early in the morning) so you will have more time for exploring Kaliningrad
Departure time from Kaliningrad to Gdansk
At your convenience (7-9pm recommended), you can decide about the return time when you are in Kaliningrad
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
Per 8-20 people
Kaliningrad is our beloved home. A small, cozy and at the same time dynamic city being developed so rapidly within the past few years and begging to be explored... A mixture of German, Soviet and Russian architecture, the sights of medieval history, red-bricked fortification, local people who love and respect German history - this is all Kaliningrad!
You will see inside the heart and soul of our city and come to realize just why we love Kaliningrad! A perfect way to start any Kaliningrad visit!
Gothic-style Cathedral, Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb
Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
Magnificent Upper Lake Area with Dona Tower which hosts the Amber Museum
Rossgarten, King’s and Friedland Gate
House of Soviets Area, King’s Castle excavation site
Museums (recommended Bunker’s Museum, Amber museum, Friedland Gate’s Museum or submarine, dependant on your interests and opening days). Admission tickets are 4-5 Euros depending on the museum