4-Day Tour - Gdansk-Kaliningrad-Yantarny-Svetlogorsk-Curonian Spit -Nida.
For those who have E-visas to Kaliningrad and not only! Check out if your country is eligible for free E-visa at https://electronic-visa.kdmid.ru/klgd_home.html and apply yourselves. We can assist in case of any questions.
Optional: Transfer to Klaipeda, Palanga airport or back to Gdansk as well.
- Comfortable air-conditioned minivan with an English-speaking driver (per max group size: 8 people)
- Fast-border crossing
- A Welcome Dinner upon arrival to Kaliningrad, meeting with the guide
- Professional local guide (English, German, Swedish or Chinese-speaking) in the Kaliningrad region
- Accommodation - 3 nights (3* or 4* hotel in Kaliningrad city center and Svetlogorsk) with breakfasts included
- 3 lunches
- 2 dinners
- Complimentary water during the whole trip
- Hot drink at a local stunning dining place during city tour in Kaliningrad
- Admission fees to the Cathedral, Amber Museum, Submarine, Amber Mine, Bird Station
- Entrance fees to the Curonian Spit National Park
- Personal expenses
- Medical Insurance
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
On the 2nd day instead of dinner in the restautant we can offer you:
1. A Russian dinner in a Russian village with a hospitality of a local host who is a hunter and a fisherman himself. It will be a marvelous evening with delivery back to the hotel! Lots of interesting information and stories are guaranteed! Additional 30 Euros per person.
2. A Russian Banya Experience + Dinner in the estate with the centuries-old history. Delivery there and back to the hotel! Additional 80 euros per person (min 6 people needed to organize this experience).
From 980 EUR per person (depends if it is 3* or 4* hotel). For kids and more than 2 people in a group we do have discounts!
Contact us for Klaipeda, Palanga airport drop-off prices.
Kaliningrad Travel Package
This is a small-group tour for up to 8 people who are passionate about history, who love a mixture of Russian and European culture and love to discover, see, taste and hear new things!
1-day: We start from Gdansk. Pick-up can be organized directly from Lech-Walesa airport in Gdansk or any hotel/apartment in Gdansk between 2-4pm in order to be in time for a welcome dinner in Kaliningrad which will be organized at the hotel of your stay (3 or 4*). You will meet our local guide there who will explain you the detailed program for the next days.
2-day: it will start with delicious breakfast at your hotel, and departure for the city tour of 6-7 hours' duration. With our local guide you will get a taste of the Westernmost part of Russia! It will be an overview of Kaliningrad highlights as well as visiting a few museums:
- Gothic-style Cathedral (with organ music concert if it takes place), Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb, Kant's Monument
- Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
- Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
- Magnificent Upper Lake Area
- Dona Tower which hosts fascinating Amber Museum
- Rossgarten and King’s Gate
- House of Soviets Area
- King’s Castle excavation site
- Submarine (the only one in Russia floating on the water, attraction #4 in Russia)
- Amalienau area
There will be a break in between the museums during which you will enjoy a perfectly made buckthorn tea, so loved by our American tourists! Healthy Russian Lunch in a trendy restaurant is included!
After the tour you will be delivered to a gorgeous place, so loved by locals, for incredible dinner in a Russian style! Delivery back to the hotel - around 7-8pm, which means you will have some free time in the evening.
3-day: 9-10am - check-out and departure for Yantarny (Ger. Palmnicken) - an area known for its Amber treasure. Incredible amber reserves of Yantarny (90% of world's amber supplies) attract lots of tourists there! Some presents and souvenirs for your friends and relatives can be purchased there at a reasonable price. We will watch the amber extraction process from a viewing platform, "breathe" amber inside the Amber pyramid and try to find some amber stones in a sandpit.
Other highlights of the 3-rd day:
- Becker's beautiful Park which leads to the promenade, to the widest beaches in the whole region
- Monument to the Victims of Holocaust
- A memorable drive to Svetlogorsk (Ger. Rauschen) through the villages
- Healthy Russian Lunch in a local excellent restaurant
- 1,5-2h walk in Svetlogorsk
- Car cable ride (if operated)
You will never forget this experience!
4-day: 10am - check-out and heading towards another famous seaside town called Zelenogradsk (Ger. Cranz), a short walk there before we depart along the amazing Curonian Spit, a strip of land protected by UNESCO. Be welcomed to visit the Russian part of the Curonian Spit with its ornithological bird station (the very first one in the world opened in 1901, operates from April 1 till Nov 1), Dancing forest with charming twisted trees, and Epha's Height - one of the highest dunes in Europe. And again we will stop for delicious local Russian lunch in a wonderful restaurant.
Our trip will end in Nida (Lithuanian part of the Curonian Spit).
A smooth border-crossing is guaranteed!
If you booked a hotel in Nida, you will be dropped-off there. Or if you need additional transfer to Klaipeda or Palanga - contact us for price estimation.