5 Hours (approximately)
- Luxury vehicle (per 9 people max)
- Professional local guide and driver
- Complimentary water
- Hot drink and snacks at a local chic cafe placed in a nice historical place
- Questions/answers time with a guide at the cafe
- 3 museums (Cathedral - concert hall, Fort #11 and Museum of Prussian times)
- Pick up from the hotel/any requested Kaliningrad address to deliver to the meeting point - Honey Bridge (Fish village) which leads to the Kant's Island (Kneiphof Island). We will contact you after booking and provide more details regarding pick-up.
A TASTE of PRussia Per 5-9 people
Kaliningrad is our beloved home. A small, cozy and at the same time dynamic city being developed so rapidly within the past few years and begging to be explored... A mixture of German, Soviet and Russian architecture, the sights of medieval history, red-bricked fortification, local people who love and respect German history - this is all Kaliningrad!
You will see inside the heart and soul of our city and come to realize just why we love Kaliningrad! A perfect way to start any Kaliningrad visit with our 'colourful' tour! It runs Every Saturday!
- Fish village area, Kant's Island, Kant's Tomb and Koenigsberg Cathedral
- Fort #11 - the best fort for visiting in Kaliningrad
- Neo-Gothic Style fortifications of the city - City Gates
- Prussian-German Museum to get an idea of East Prussian history
- A special sight of the XIII century in the suburbs of Kaliningrad with special indoor atmosphere that touches your soul