15 Euros for those who book for 2021 and pay now to support us before Covid-19 is done.
3 Hours (approximately) + 1h in a local dining place (questions/answers time with a guide )
- Luxury vehicle (per 20 people max)
- Professional local guide and driver
- Complimentary water
- Hot drink at a local stunning dining place at the end of the tour (where you can stay for lunch)
- Questions/answers time with a guide after the tour
- Pick up from the hotel/any requested Kaliningrad address to deliver to the meeting point - parking in front of House of Soviets area, opposite the Lower Pond, Shevchenko 11A st. We will contact you after booking and provide more details regarding pick-up.
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
KALININGRAD A LA CARTE 3H
Any time of year is the perfect time to visit Kaliningrad and our Baltic Russia guides are experts in delivering a memorable, customized experience to satisfy the individual interests of every client.
Kaliningrad has a lot of things to offer for sightseeing. Within 3h small-grouped tour we offer you to see Kaliningrad’s most important highlights which make the city different from the rest of Russian cities.
The tour culminates with a hot drink in one of Kaliningrad’s stunning restaurant, where you can stay further for lunch.
Discover Kaliningrad’s soul and spirit with max 20 people on Friday and Saturday mornings!
- Gothic-style Cathedral
- Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb
- Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
- Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
- Magnificent Upper Lake Area
- Dona Tower which hosts an Amber Museum
- Rossgarten and King’s Gate
- House of Soviets Area
- King’s Castle excavation site
Enhance your Experience
- Dinner in a restaurant “Sunny stone” placed in the old Rossgarten Gate
- Exquisite meals at Hoffman restaurant of Crystal House Hotel
- Drinks and tasty snacks at one of the city’s most spectacular point – terrace of Madam Busche Restaurant (Fish Village, Lighthouse in the summer)
- Nesselbeck castle – sauna and beer spa
- Museum of the World Ocean with submarine
- Ferris Wheel, rides and nice cafes in the Park “Junost”
- Ferry tour on the Pregola River (spring-autumn time)