6 Hours (approximately)
- Luxury vehicle (per 20 people max)
Professional local guide and driver
- Delicious and Healthy Lunch at the restaurant in Yantarny ((consists of 2 local dishes, drinks; please, inform us beforehand if you have special food habits and/or any food allergies)
- Amber Quarry - viewing platform
Pick up from the hotel/any requested Kaliningrad address to deliver to the meeting point - parking in front of House of Soviets area, opposite the Lower Pond, Shevchenko 11A st. We will contact you after booking and provide more details regarding pick-up.
- Delivering to the city center or to the requested hotel/apartment Kaliningrad address
9 or 10am (dependant on the time of the year)
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
GO WILD WEST (Baltiysk and Yantarny Tour)
A perfect tour for small groups looking to get a taste of the "soviet-military" Kaliningrad oblast by visiting the westernmost part of Russia - mysterious Baltiysk. With our local guide you will enjoy a unique tour with this special, soviet-military focus.
Be welcomed to visit Yantarny, which is on the way, and see its golden sand beaches and incredible amber reserves. You won't find a better way to explore the wild west of Russia! The tour runs Every Sunday!
- 1,5-2 hours of visiting in Baltiysk (Ger. Pillau): Swedish fortress from 1626, harbour, monument to Peter the Great, Lighthouse, Monument to the Empress Elizaveta etc.
- A memorable drive to Yantarny through the villages
- Unforgettable sea coast views
- Delicious lunch in a trendy restaurant
- A viewing platform of Amber Quarry
- Monument to the victims of Holocaust