7 Hours (approximately)
Comfortable car (per 1-4 persons)
Professional local guide
Pick up and return to any requested Kaliningrad address
At guest’s convenience (recommended pick-up: 10am)
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
GO WILD WEST
A perfect tour for those looking to get a taste of the "soviet-military" Kaliningrad oblast! Tour includes visiting the westernmost part of Russia - mysterious Baltiysk. With our local guide you will enjoy a unique tour with this special, soviet-military focus.
Be welcomed to visit Yantarny, which is on the way, and see its golden sand beaches and incredible amber reserves. You won't find a better way to explore the wild west of Russia! Lunch break in one of the restaurants in Yantarny is recommended.
- 1,5-2 hours of visiting in Baltiysk (Ger. Pillau): Swedish fortress from 1626, harbour, monument to Peter the Great, Lighthouse, Monument to the Empress Elizaveta etc.
- A memorable drive to Yantarny through the villages
- Unforgettable sea coast views
- A viewing platform of Amber Quarry (additional 350 Rub - around 5 Euros)
- Monument to the victims of Holocaust