7 Hours (approximately)
Comfortable car (per 1-4 persons)
Professional local guide
Pick up and return to any requested Kaliningrad address
At guest’s convenience (recommended pick-up: 10am)
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
KALININGRAD A LA CARTE 7h
Kaliningrad has a lot of attractions. To see the most interesting ones and get a deep understanding of Kaliningrad’s unique history and people, is possible by taking our 7h Kaliningrad city tour. Our Baltic Russia local guides will absolutely deliver you a special experience! The tour is client-centered and the guides are flexible!
This tour is for max 4 persons, with lunch break, runs any time, any day!
- Gothic-style Cathedral, Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb
- Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
- Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
- Magnificent Upper Lake Area with Dona Tower which hosts the Amber Museum
- Rossgarten, King’s and Friedland Gate
- House of Soviets Area, King’s Castle excavation site
- Two museums (recommended Fort #11, Bunker’s Museum, Amber museum, Friedland Gate’s Museum or submarine, dependant on your interests and opening days). Admission tickets are 4-5 Euros depending on the museum
- Amalienau area - peaceful lanes with old German villas
Enhance your Experience
- Feel the taste of the city - order stroganina or Koenigsberg klopses for lunch!
- Feel the sound of the city - listen to the organ mini-concert in the Cathedral