45 Euros for those who book for 2021 and pay now to support us before Covid-19 is done.
- Comfortable vehicle (per 20 people max)
- Professional local guide and driver
- Complimentary water
- Healthy Lunch in a local excellent restaurant with sea-view (consists of 2 local dishes, drinks; please, inform us beforehand if you have special food habits and/or any food allergies)
- Entrance fees to the Castle
Pick up from the hotel/any requested Kaliningrad address to deliver to the meeting point - parking in front of House of Soviets area, opposite the Lower Pond, Shevchenko 11A st. We will contact you after booking and provide more details regarding pick-up.
- Delivering to the city center or to the requested hotel/apartment Kaliningrad address
9 or 10am (dependant on the time of the year)
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
CASTLES, PETER I and CHOCOLATE CHEESE PLEASURE
Excursions in two castles, 30 min drive from Kaliningrad.
A tour of the cheese factory and tasting of local cheeses and chocolate specialties!
Visit of a factory shop
Lunch at the castle upon your wish, in a cozy atmosphere and away from minimalism. Taste the German dishes loved by Peter the Great.
We suggest that you, without leaving Russia, see the most foreign architecture, visit the red-brick castles of Prussia, drive along the Prussian routes of Peter the Great and get real pleasure from tasting local cheeses and chocolate. Two large pieces of cheese were eaten in our family in a couple of days and no one could resist the legendary Mascorpone chocolates. Peter the Great himself loved to feast on cheese and chocolate sweets.
What a haunted castle! For those who are not afraid of a medieval dungeon, we suggest descending into complete darkness and step back from reality for a minute.