- Comfortable vehicle (per 20 people max)
- Professional local guide and driver
- Complimentary water
- Healthy Lunch in a local excellent restaurant with sea-view (consists of 2 local dishes, drinks; please, inform us beforehand if you have special food habits and/or any food allergies)
- Entrance fees to the National Park - Curonian Spit
Pick up from the hotel/any requested Kaliningrad address to deliver to the meeting point - parking in front of House of Soviets area, opposite the Lower Pond, Shevchenko 11A st. We will contact you after booking and provide more details regarding pick-up.
- Delivering to the city center or to the requested hotel/apartment Kaliningrad address
9 or 10am (dependant on the time of the year)
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
BEST OF THE WEST (Svetlogorsk and Curonian Spit Tour)
Discover delightful sea-side town Svetlogorsk and stunning views of the Curonian Spit - the Unesco World Heritage Site!
Our small-grouped tour with a local guide enables you to fully enjoy the beautiful places of Kaliningrad region! Get inspired by cozy town and breathtaking nature. Scenery, people, the smells and sounds….will be your experience en route. The tour runs Every Sunday!
- 1,5-2 hours walk in Svetlogorsk (Ger. Rauschen)
- German and Soviet heritage of present Svetlogorsk
- Car cable ride (if operated)
- A memorable drive on the Curonian Spit – road lined up by the trees
- Lunch break at a local restaurant with a sea-view
- Spectacular Baltic Sea beaches
- Dancing forest and dunes with Epha's Height