Price - 190 EUR total
8 Hours (approximately)
- Comfortable car (per 1-4 people)
- Professional local guide
- Pick up from the hotel/any requested Kaliningrad address
- Entrance fees to the National Park - Curonian Spit
- Delivering to the requested hotel/apartment Kaliningrad address
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
BEST OF THE WEST
Discover delightful sea-side town Svetlogorsk and stunning views of the Curonian Spit - the Unesco World Heritage Site!
Our private tour with a local guide enables you to fully enjoy the beautiful places of Kaliningrad region! Get inspired by cozy town and breathtaking nature. Scenery, people, the smells and sounds….will be your experience en route.
- 1,5-2 hours walk in Svetlogorsk (Ger. Rauschen)
- German and Soviet heritage of present Svetlogorsk
- Car cable ride (if operated)
- A memorable drive on the Curonian Spit – road lined up by the trees
- Lunch break at a local restaurant with a sea-view
- Spectacular Baltic Sea beaches
- Dancing forest and dunes with Epha's Height
- Open air tank museum and military cemetery in one of the villages on the way back to Kaliningrad
Enhance your Experience
- On the way back to Kaliningrad you can be dropped at the Restaurant Nesselbeck (Orlovka village). Visit their small Museum of tortures, taste beer from their microbrewery and enjoy Russian dishes for dinner.