Kaliningrad-Baltiysk-Baltic (Vistula) Spit-Kaliningrad
8-9 Hours (approximately)
- Luxury vehicle (per 9 people max)
Professional local guide and driver
- Unique Experience of delivery to the Baltic (Vistula) Spit
- Permit issued by Russian Federal Bureau
- "Facts and Legends" by the Soviet Military Captain
Pick up from the hotel/any requested Kaliningrad address.
- Delivery to the city center or to the requested hotel/apartment Kaliningrad address
9 or 10am (dependant on the time of the year)
Price: 95 Euros per person
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
Baltic Wild and Warfare (Baltiysk and Russian Vistula Spit Tour) per 5-9 people
Absolutely Unique and Wonderful Experience! If you love mysteries and a mixture of the "soviet-military" and German stuff - this Tour is for you! With our local guide you will get a taste of the Westernmost part of Russia.
Be welcomed to visit the Baltic (Vistula) Spit, from two perspectives - from the water and inland!
Abandoned incredible engineering solutions... Baltic Wild Beaches with coastal artillery bunkers... the ruines of the Western fort built in the 19th century... Luftwaffe airfield ... old hangars...
You will never forget this experience! The tour runs Any Day!
- 1,5-2 hours of visiting in Baltiysk (Ger. Pillau): Swedish fortress from 1626, harbour, monument to Peter the Great, Lighthouse, Monument to the Empress Elizaveta etc.
- A memorable sail to the Baltic (Vistula) Spit with stories and legends
- Unforgettable sea coast views
- Chance to take a swim or just refresh your face and feet with nice Baltic water on the Russian side
- Healthy Russian lunch in a trendy place of Baltiysk (not included into the price, extra - around 500-800 Rub, per person)