Comfortable minivan (per 20 people max)
Professional local guide and driver
Delicious Lunch (2 options available) at a local chic restaurant
Pick up from terminal and return to your ship
Depending on your cruise schedule
Tips in Russia are always welcomed! If you are happy with the guide's / and driver's job, bring them joy and make them feel appreciated!
KALININGRAD A LA CARTE 7h
Kaliningrad has a lot of attractions. To see the most interesting ones and get a deep understanding of Kaliningrad’s unique history and people, is possible by taking our 7h Kaliningrad city tour. Our Baltic Russia local guides will absolutely deliver you a special experience!
- Gothic-style Cathedral with organ concert, Kant’s Island, Kant’s tomb
- Fish village area with Pregola river’s view
- Brandenburg Gate with marzipan museum
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Peter and Fevronia Church in the heart of the city – Victory Square
- Magnificent Upper Lake Area with Dona Tower which hosts the Amber Museum
- Rossgarten, King’s and Friedland Gate
- House of Soviets Area, King’s Castle excavation site
- Two museums (recommended: Bunker’s Museum, Amber museum, Friedland Gate’s Museum or Submarine, dependant on your interests and opening days).
- Amalienau area - peaceful lanes with old German villas